Whirlpool WRF736SDAB 26.1 Cu. Ft. Black French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Whirlpool Refrigerator Triple Crisper System
Whirlpool Refrigerator Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry
Whirlpool Refrigerator In-Door-Ice System
- Most Fresh Food Capacity Available
- This fridge has the highest fresh food capacity available. Meet all your food storage needs and still have room for bulk purchase with 29 cu. ft. models.
- Most Door Bin Space in the Industry
- A french door refrigerator offers the highest amount of door bin space in the industry. It's easy to store gallons, 2-liters, and condiments of all kinds.
- AccuFresh Dual Cooling System
- No more nasty freezer burn on your ice cream. The AccuFresh dual cooling system keeps food at its peak with higher humidity levels, tasting yummy.
- MicroEdge Shelves
- Store a lot more with 25% more usable shelf space. They also help hold leaks and spills in for an easy clean.
- In-Door-Ice System
- With the ice bin in the door, you have added room and an extra shelf in the freezer. The bin is also removable, making it easy to fill whatever you need with ice.
- Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry
- The temperature-controlled full-width pantry offers plenty of space for food.
- Triple Crisper System
- There's plenty of storage for fresh fruits and veggies in the Triple Crisper system. Two are bigger crispers with humidity controls, one is smaller.
- Freezer Divider
- Freezer storage can be customized to fit your needs with the moveable divider.
- 11-point Ramp-up White LED Lighting
- LED lighting improves seeing items that may be hiding in the crevices.
- Exterior Filtered Water Dispenser with Tap Touch Controls
- Forget bottled water. The filtered water dispenser removes impurities from ice and water. The electronic controls make it easy to get exactly what you want.
- Measured Fill
- You can measure exactly how much you need with specified amounts-in ounces, cups, or liters. It will automatically shut off when finished.
- Fast Ice option
- The Fast Ice option will drop freezer temps for 24 hours to increase production of ice by 30%.
- FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- A carbon based filter circulates air through, keeping odors out of your fridge 15x better than baking soda.
- Adaptive Defrost
- Adaptive Defrost improves food preservation by sensing and adapting to save energy by running the defrost only when needed.
- Pizza Pocket
- Know exactly where to store frozen pizzas with the pizza pocket! There's a place for the pizza in this fridge!
- Fold-Away Shelf
- Tall items always have a place with the adjustable shelf.
- PUR Water Filtration System
- Save $600 by forgoing bottled water. You'll also help the environment!
|Total Capacity:||26.1 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||19.38 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.76 cu. ft.|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 15A; 60Hz|
|Refrigerator Door Bin Quantity:||3|
|Refrigerator Total Shelves:||4; MicroEdge|
|In Door Ice System:||Attached to Door|
|Door Bin Description:||Window|
|Control Type:||Tap Touch|
|On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:||Adaptive Defrost|
|Water Filter Location:||Interior RC Top|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||35 11/16"|
|Product Depth:||35 11/16"|
|Product Height:||70 1/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||48"|
|Height to Top of Cabinet:||68 5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||352 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 518 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $57.45.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.