Whirlpool WRF535SMBW 24.8 Cu. Ft. White French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- LED Interior Lighting
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
- Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry
- Store wide items like party platters and sheet cakes or preserve large amounts of meat and cheese with the temperature-controlled full-width pantry.
- FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer with the FreshFlow produce preserver. A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil.
- Contemporary Design
- Bring a modern look to the kitchen with a french door refrigerator that feature smooth, contoured doors, hidden hinges and a flush base grille. Select models also feature flush exterior water dispensers for a sleek look.
|Total Capacity:||24.8 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||17.30 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||7.50 cu. ft.|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Temperature Controlled Full Width Pantry:||Yes|
|Fresh Food Produce Preserver:||Yes|
|Refrigerator Door Bin Quantity:||2|
|Total Refrigerator Shelves:||5|
|Freezer Basket 1 Description:||Upper Wire Freezer Basket|
|Freezer Basket 2 Description:||Lower Wire Freezer Basket|
|IceMaker Type:||Factory Installed|
|Door Style:||Contour Smooth|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||35 5/8"|
|Product Depth:||35 7/16"|
|Product Height:||70 1/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||48 1/16"|
|Height to Top of Case:||68 13/16"|
|Gross Weight:||350 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.