Whirlpool WRF535SMBW 24.8 Cu. Ft. White French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Whirlpool Refrigerator Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry
- LED Interior Lighting
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
- Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry
- Store wide items like party platters and sheet cakes or preserve large amounts of meat and cheese with the temperature-controlled full-width pantry.
- FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer with the FreshFlow produce preserver. A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil.
- Contemporary Design
- Bring a modern look to the kitchen with a french door refrigerator that feature smooth, contoured doors, hidden hinges and a flush base grille. Select models also feature flush exterior water dispensers for a sleek look.
|Total Capacity:||24.8 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||17.30 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||7.50 cu. ft.|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Temperature Controlled Full Width Pantry:||Yes|
|Fresh Food Produce Preserver:||Yes|
|Refrigerator Door Bin Quantity:||2|
|Total Refrigerator Shelves:||5|
|Freezer Basket 1 Description:||Upper Wire Freezer Basket|
|Freezer Basket 2 Description:||Lower Wire Freezer Basket|
|IceMaker Type:||Factory Installed|
|Door Style:||Contour Smooth|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||35 5/8"|
|Product Depth:||35 7/16"|
|Product Height:||70 1/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||48 1/16"|
|Height to Top of Case:||68 13/16"|
|Gross Weight:||350 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 445 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $49.35.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $750 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Whirlpool Appliances!
Valid: 06/24/2015 - 07/05/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.