Whirlpool WOC95EC0AB 30" Black Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Want fantastic cooking results every time? This system will monitor the oven temperature and surround the food with perfectly even temperatures.
- No matter what rack you're cooking on, it will ensure the correct element is on to create the optimal heat.
- TimeSavor Ultra True Convection Cooking System
- The newest convection cooking system by Whirlpool will leave you in awe as is bakes faster than ever before.
- TimeSavor Ultra true convection distributes heat fast and efficiently by using a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element.
- Rapid Preheat
- You won't waste time waiting with the Rapid Preheat option. It preheats 25% faster.
- Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy.
- FIT System
- With four adjustable legs, the FIT System will ensure your new oven will fit properly in your current space!
- Convection Conversion
- Convection Conversion removes the guesswork from preparing your favorite dishes.
- Automatically converts standard times and temperatures to the convection equivalent.
- SteamClean Option
- Reduce the need to use self-cleaning cycles with the SteamClean option. Just a cup and a fourth of water will clean light spills.
- Largest Capacity Available
- You can cook several dishes at one time with the huge capacity.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Check your cooking progress without ever opening the door, not to mention the elegant look a large window adds to your kitchen.
- Precise Clean Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean system determines the perfect cycle time by tracking times between self-clean cycles, in turn saving you money.
- No harsh cleansers and chemicals.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The baking element is hidden below, making clean-up a breeze.
|Total Oven Capacity:||5.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Microwave Oven Capacity:||1.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Features|
|Add A Minute:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Features|
|Convection Conversion:||Convection Conversion|
|Convection Bake Convection:||Bake|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Time Based Self Clean|
|Upper Oven Steam Container:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Rack Quantity:||3|
|Upper Oven Microwave Wattage:||900|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 240V:||2800|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 208V:||2427|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 240V:||3600|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:||3120|
|Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 240V:||2500|
|Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 208V:||2167|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.