Whirlpool WMH76719CW 1.9 Cu. Ft. White Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Easily prepare your favorite dishes thanks to 1.9 cu. ft. of capacity.
- Provides enough space for frozen entrees and microwave-safe mixing bowls.
- 4-Speed Fan / 400 CFM
- 4 variable fan-speed settings let you match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared.
- TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking System
- TimeSavor Plus true convection seals in flavors and juices using a fan and heating element.
- Circulates preheated air over, under and around food for moist cakes and juicy meats.
- Universal Microwave Steamer
- Use this included dishwasher-safe microwave steamer to steam fish, vegetables or rice.
- Steam Clean Option
- By running the Steam Clean option with a small amount of water in a microwave-safe container, steam and heat release cooked-on foods without harsh chemicals.
- When the cleaning cycle is complete, the microwave interior can be easily wiped clean.
- CleanRelease Non-Stick Interior
- The industry's first non-stick interior allows for chemical-free cleaning.
- A damp cloth or sponge is all that's needed to remove cooked-on spills and splashes from the silver metallic surface.
- Now you can clean up all types of splatters quickly and easily.
- AccuPop Cycle
- Senses the perfect pop every time.
- The AccuPop cycle adapts cooking time using a sound sensor that measures the time between pops.
- You don't have to worry about bag size or excessive unpopped kernels.
- Now you can finally watch the movie, not the microwave.
- Steam Cooking
- Create more space on the cooktop.
- Now you can steam conveniently in the microwave for delicious, healthy meals with our dishwasher safe microwave steamer.
- Enjoy flaky fish, tender vegetables and fluffy rice quickly and easily without the hassle or bulk of cooktop steamers.
- Sensor Cooking
- With the push of a single button, a sensor tracks the progress of your food.
- It automatically adjusts cooking time as needed so you won't have to micro-manage your microwave.
- 1,100 Watts Cooking Power
- With up to 1,100 watts of cooking power, Whirlpool microwaves offer the flexibility you need to heat all types of food.
- From macaroni and cheese to corn on the cob, quickly and easily.
- Auto Adapt Fan
- Automatically adjusts fan speed by sensing the temperature of the cooktop.
- Variable fan-speed settings let you match the right amount of ventilation to the heat being generated from the cooktop.
- Integrated Hidden Vent and Console
- Wiping the exterior clean is simple with the integrated hidden vent and console.
- The single piece door with a true hidden vent and built-in control console streamlines the exterior.
- Offers sleeker style and easier cleanup.
- Recessed, Stoppable Glass Turntable
- The recessed turntable handles larger items like cooking bowls so you can prepare caramel corn, party mix or soups in the microwave.
- The turntable can be safely stopped with the touch of a button.
- Cooking Rack
- This removable cooking rack lets you microwave several items at once for added flexibility.
|Capacity:||1.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Door Swing:||Left Hand (Hinge Side)|
|Handle/Latch:||Pull To Open|
|Blower Type:||Twin Squirrel Cage Blower|
|Ventilation Type:||Exterior or Recirculating|
|Clock Set/Off:||Yes (24 Hour)|
|Dynamic Fan Sensing:||Yes|
|Finish:||Clean Release with Anti-Microbial Properties|
|Cooking Power Wattage:||1,100 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattage:||1,600 Watts|
|Cleaning:||CleanRelease Non-Stick Interior|
|Quick Touch Settings|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes - Start Key|
|Popcorn:||Yes - AccuPop|
|Convection:||TimeSavor Plus True Convection|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Overall Depth without Handle:||16 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||17 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||78.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.