Whirlpool WMH53520CB 2.0 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 2.0 cu. ft. extra-large capacity accommodates dinner plates and casserole dishes with ease
- 1000-Watt of cooking power and 10 cooking levels make cooking and reheating a snap
- 400 CFM venting system whisks smoke, steam and odors away from the cooktop to keep your kitchen air clear
- Electronic touch-controls are easy to use and keep clean
- Cook with confidence with the Sensor and Programmed cooking cycles and options. Enjoy perfectly steamed veggies, fish and more with the steam cooking option
- Reheat Cycles include: Beverage, Casserole, Soup, Dinner Plate, Pizza and Baked goods. Sensor cycles include: Steam/Simmer, Popcorn, Potato, frozen Entree for fast prep of family favorites
- Industry leading CleanRelease non-stick interior requires no special cleaners. A damp cloth or sponge is all that’s needed to remove cooked-on spills and splashes
- Recessed turntable's on/off feature is especially helpful when cooking with plates that are larger than the turntable or when cooking with plates that are side by side
- Automatic interior incandescent light and large window help you track cooking progress
- 4-speed fan with Auto Vent Fan function. To keep the microwave oven from overheating, the vent fan will automatically turn on at high speed if the temperature from the range or cooktop below the microwave oven gets too hot
- Replaceable charcoal and dishwasher safe mesh filters take grease and other impurities out of the air
- 90° hinge. With this innovative hinge design you can install this model next to a wall and still open the door easily
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Convertible venting. Can be installed as vented or non-vented (recirculating) to fit a variety of installation needs
- Included removable cooking rack lets you microwave on two levels, so you can cook several items at once
- Hidden vent creates a streamlined appearance
|MFG SKU Number||WMH53520CB||Color||Black|
|ADA Compliant||No||Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Optional Hanging Kit||No||Timer||Yes|
|Number of Fan Speeds||4||Light||Yes|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $500 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of 2 or more qualifying Whirlpool Appliances!
Valid: 05/25/2016 - 06/07/2016
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.