- 3-Speed Fan / 300 CFM
- 3 variable fan-speed settings let you match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared.
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Easily prepare your favorite dishes thanks to 1.9 cu. ft. of capacity.
- Provides enough space for frozen entrees and microwave-safe mixing bowls.
- 1,000 Watts Cooking Power
- With up to 1,000 watts of cooking power, Whirlpool microwaves offer the flexibility you need to heat all types of food.
- From macaroni and cheese to corn on the cob, quickly and easily.
- Sensor Cooking
- Take the guesswork out of microwave meals.
- You can cook with confidence, knowing that a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level of food for you.
- Adjusts time and temperature as needed during the cooking process.
- Steam Cooking
- Create more space on the cooktop.
- Now you can steam conveniently in the microwave for delicious, healthy meals with their dishwasher safe microwave steamer.
- Enjoy flaky fish, tender vegetables and fluffy rice quickly and easily without the hassle or bulk of cooktop steamers.
- Recessed, Stoppable Glass Turntable
- The recessed turntable handles larger items like cooking bowls so you can prepare caramel corn, party mix or soups in the microwave.
- The turntable can be safely stopped with the touch of a button.
- Hidden Vent
- Streamline the appearance of the microwave exterior with a hidden vent that also simplifies cleaning.
- Cooking Rack
- This removable cooking rack lets you microwave several items at once for added flexibility.
|Capacity:||1.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Door Swing:||Left Hand (Hinge Side)|
|Handle/Latch:||Pull To Open|
|Blower Type:||Twin Squirrel Cage Blower|
|Ventilation Type:||Exterior or Recirculating|
|Dynamic Fan Sensing:||No|
|Cooking Power Wattage:||1,000 Watts|
|Quick Touch Settings|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||17 5/16"|
|Overall Depth without Handle:||15 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||17 5/16"|
|Gross Weight:||74.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.