Whirlpool WMC11511AS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Sensor Cooking
- Take the guesswork out of microwave meals. You can cook with confidence, knowing that a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level of food for you, adjusting time and temperature as needed during the cooking process.
- 1,000 Watts Cooking Power
- Our countertop microwaves provide from 700 to 1,200 watts of power, so there's one that's right for your kitchen no matter what your cooking requirements.
- Recessed Glass Turntable
- Non-Sensor Reheat, Cook, Defrost Cycles
- Add 30 Seconds
- Quickly set the microwave to cook for 30 or 60 seconds at 100% power by pressing this button. Or, press it to add 30 or 60 seconds to a manual setting that is already in progress.
- Quick Touch Popcorn Button
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
|Capacity:||1.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Cooking Power:||1000 Watts|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||20 1/4"|
|Product Depth:||16 1/8"|
|Product Height:||12 5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||36 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.