Whirlpool WMC10007AW 0.7 Cu. Ft. White Countertop Microwave (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 700 Watts Cooking Power
- Our countertop microwaves provide from 700 to 1,200 watts of power, so there's one that's right for your kitchen no matter what your cooking requirements.
- 10-Level Variable Cooking Power Control
- Non-Sensor Cooking Cycles
- Non-Sensor Reheat, Defrost Cycles
- Electronic Child Lockout Feature
- When activated, the electronic child lockout feature disables all electronic control buttons to prevent children from accidentally turning on the oven.
- Removable Glass Turntable
|Capacity:||0.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Cooking Power Wattage:||700|
|Add A Minute:||Yes|
|Control Lock Out Feature:||Press and Hold Cancel Key|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||13 3/16"|
|Overall Height:||10 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||25 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.