Whirlpool WGI925C0BS 30" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Double Oven Range - Convection (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
Whirlpool WGI925C0BS rangeis the industry's first induction double oven freestanding range. This luxurious appliance offers greater cooking power and precision that dedicated chefs will love. Learn what all the hype is about when you see the features!
On the Cooktop
AccuHeat™ induction technologywill only transfer energy into your magnetic cookware, delivering heat right where you want it. Set and maintain temperatures with perfect control.
- The cooktop heats up more quickly than standard electric ones, and it's just as good as gas without the hassle of the hook up. Avid cooks will adore it!
- There are four induction heating elements on the cooking surface, including one
11" Boost elementthat's able to boil water 50% faster than your average cooktop.
- But simmering is just as simple! All of the burners offer low temperatures that are ideal for tasks like melting chocolate.
- You already know that induction heating means spills won't get burnt onto the cooktop, but the
SpillGuard™simplifies cleanup even more with raised edges that keeps messes from dripping everywhere.
- This cooktop is incredibly safe to use. All that gets hot is the cooking surface directly under the pot or pan, which reduces the risk of burned fingers. It also has a safety feature that will beep if items are left on the cooktop.
Inside the Oven
- The upper oven is 2.5 cu. ft. and the lower main oven is 4.2 cu. ft. for a
total capacity of 6.7 cu. ft.
AccuBake® temperature management systemdetects oven heat levels and monitors baking elements through built-in sensors to deliver improved cooking results.
- The small upper oven is great for pizza, sandwiches, and other everyday meals. With the
Rapid Preheat, the oven will be ready to cook in minutes, or you can use that space for prep tasks like dough proofing while the lower oven takes on the tough jobs.
TimeSavor™ convection cooking systemin the lower oven efficiently circulates hot air using a fan in the back, so you won't have to periodically turn baked treats to get everything heated evenly, and an
EasyView extra-large windowin the door helps you keep an eye on how things are progressing.
- Other features that will make your life easier are the
hidden bake elementthat leaves a smooth surface to clean in the oven cavity and the
keep warm modewhich prevent meals from cooling off while you're waiting to serve everyone.
- There is a total of
three standard oven racks, one in the upper oven and two in the lower oven, and they are all adjustable.
- You don't have to keep track of your oven's self-clean cycles - the
Precise Clean systemwill do it for you! Then the length and frequency of cycles will be altered accordingly, saving energy and money.
- For small spills, select the
SteamClean option. Then a few minutes and 1 1/4 cups of water later, your oven will be clean again!
- An automatic oven light comes on whenever the door is opened, but the lights can also be switched on or off manually.
- The control panels are logically arranged and easy to use, and the visual sliding scale for the cooktop is a particularly neat feature. Not to mention, the lack of knobs gives this range sleek, clean lines.
The Whirlpool WGI925C0BS range packs the convenience of a double oven and the energy efficiency of an induction cooktop into one beautiful package. Whether you're a culinary master or part of a busy family that loves home-cooked meals, this range from Goedeker's is an unbelievable value.
|Range Configuration:||Double Oven|
|Total Oven Capacity:||6.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||2.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Convection Bake:||Yes (Lower Oven Only)|
|Convection Broil:||Yes(Lower Oven Only)|
|Convection Roast:||Yes(Lower Oven Only)|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Oven Racks:||3 Adjustable|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2000|
|Self Clean:||Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System|
|Cooktop Design:||Upswept SpillGuard|
|Electrical Requirements:||40 Amps/220 Volts|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Worst range ever! | Review by Theresa
Review Title: great stove at a great price | Review by Peter
Review Title: Fast machine | Review by Joseph
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.