Whirlpool WGG755S0BS 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Double Oven Range - Convection (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Whirlpool Stove Power Burners
- 6.0 Total Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Allows you to prepare multiple dishes at the same time
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- A built-in sensor monitors the oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to provide even baking results
- TimeSavor Convection Cooking System in Lower Oven
- A fan in the back of the oven circulates hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors
- Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System
- Tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the ideal cycle length
- Power Burner
- Burners that reach 16,000 BTUs generate the intense heat needed for rapid boiling, searing, or frying
- Full-Width, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates
- Durable, dishwasher safe grates cover the entire cooking surface, letting you place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Whirlpool double oven freestanding gas ranges are designed, engineered, and assembled in the United States
|Total Capacity:||6.0 cu. ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||3.9 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.1 cu. ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Precise Clean:||Self-Cleaning System|
|Keep Warm Option:||Yes|
|Bake Element BTU's:||16,000|
|Burners:||10,000 BTU (1); 7,350 BTU (1); 5,000 BTU (2)|
|Grate Material:||Porcelain/Full Cast Iron|
|Extra Large Oven Window:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty Notes|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||29 15/16"|
|Product Depth:||27 1/4"|
|Product Height:||47 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||225 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.