Whirlpool WGG755S0BH Ice Collection 30" White Ice Gas Sealed Burner Double Oven Range - Convection (View all from Whirlpool)
- 6.0 Total Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with the 6.0 total cu. ft. capacity double oven gas range.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- TimeSavor Convection Cooking System (lower oven only)
- A fan in the back of the oven distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can cook tastier roasts and bake bread with just the right texture and flavor.
- Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning.
- Power Burner
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with burners that offer up to 16,000 BTUs.
- Full-Width, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates
- Cast-iron grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. The grates are dishwasher safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Whirlpool double oven freestanding gas ranges are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Total Capacity:||6.0 cu. ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||3.9 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.1 cu. ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Precise Clean:||Self-Cleaning System|
|Keep Warm Option:||Yes|
|Bake Element BTU's:||16,000|
|Burners:||10,000 BTU (1); 7,350 BTU (1); 5,000 BTU (2)|
|Grate Material:||Porcelain/Full Cast Iron|
|Extra Large Oven Window:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty Notes|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||29 15/16"|
|Product Depth:||27 1/4"|
|Product Height:||47 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||225 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.