Whirlpool WGG555S0BS 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Double Oven Range (View all from Whirlpool)
- 6.0 Total Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Cook multiple dishes with ease for a family meal or prepare yummy treats for a bake sale with the 6.0 total cu. ft. capacity double oven gas range.
- Power Burner
- With up to 15,000 BTUs, you can make high heat for quick searing, boiling, and frying.
- Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks how long it's been since the last cycle to determine the perfect cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle lasts only as long as necessary.
- Full-Width, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates
- With cast-iron grates covering the whole cooking surface, you're given flexibility to put pans and pots anywhere you like. Convenience abounds, for the grates are dishwasher safe and have a satin finish that resists daily wear and tear.
- SpillGuard Cooktop
- The upswept SpillGuard cooktop design makes for simple cleanup. Its raised edges help hold in spills.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Whirlpool double oven freestanding gas ranges are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Total Capacity:||6.0 cu. ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||3.9 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.1 cu. ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Bake Element BTU's:||16,000|
|Precise Clean:||Self-Cleaning System|
|Keep Warm Option:||Yes|
|Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the US:||Yes|
|Grate Material:||Porcelain/ Full Cast Iron|
|Extra Large Oven Window:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||29 15/16"|
|Product Depth:||27 1/4"|
|Product Height:||47 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||225 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.