- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Consistently delivers uniform baking results with a built-in sensor that monitors the oven temperature and controls the cooking elements
- TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking in Lower Oven
- Seals in natural flavors thanks to a rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven that circulates hot air around food
- 10" Rapid Boil Element
- The ideal size to accommodate most of your pots and pans
- SteamClean Option
- Take care of everyday spills with only 1-1/4 cups of water - no harsh chemicals or cleaners are required
- Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System
- Tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle length, ensuring that cycles only last as long as necessary in order to optimize cleaning and save energy
- Oven Preheat in Upper Oven
- This oven's 5-minute preheating is noticeably faster than that of a full-size oven
- SpillGuard Cooktop
- Designed with raised edges that control spills to making cleaning painless
- Eco-Friendly Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Able to withstand intense heat without cracking or chipping to keep the sleek appearance of your cooktop intact
|Total Capacity:||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||220V; 40A|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Keep Warm Option:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven Light:||Yes|
|Electric Cooktop Detail|
|Right Front Power:||3,200W; 10"|
|Right Rear Power:||1,200W; 6"- 3 Turn|
|12"/6" Dual Radiant Element:||1|
|6" Melt Radiant Element:||1|
|6.7" Warm Zone Element:||1|
|Cooktop Material:||Ceramic Glass|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Further Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||29 15/16"|
|Product Depth:||27 1/4"|
|Product Height:||47 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||234 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Great Range with Double Benefits | Review by Lynn
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.