- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Want fantastic cooking results every time? This system will monitor the oven temperature and surround the food with perfectly even temperatures.
- No matter what rack you're cooking on, it will ensure the correct element is on to create the optimal heat.
- TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking (lower oven only)
- The newest convection cooking system by Whirlpool will leave you in awe as is bakes faster than ever before.
- TimeSavor Ultra true convection distributes heat fast and efficiently by using a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element.
- 10" Rapid Boil Element
- This element heats very fast and it big enough to handle dutch ovens and stew pots.
- SteamClean Option
- Reduce the need to use self-cleaning cycles with the SteamClean option. Just a cup and a fourth of water will clean light spills.
- Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean system determines the perfect cycle time by tracking times between self-clean cycles, in turn saving you money.
- No harsh cleansers and chemicals.
- Oven Preheat (upper oven)
- This preheats in just 4.5 minutes. WOW! That's fast!
- SpillGuard Cooktop
- The raised edges on a SpillGuard cooktop hold in any messes you might make, allowing you to wipe them up easier.
- Eco-Friendly Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- The cooktop will lasts for many years, as it is eco-friendly and durable.
|Total Capacity:||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||220V; 40A|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Keep Warm Option:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven Light:||Yes|
|Electric Cooktop Detail|
|Right Front Power:||3,200W; 10"|
|Right Rear Power:||1,200W; 6"- 3 Turn|
|12"/6" Dual Radiant Element:||1|
|6" Melt Radiant Element:||1|
|6.7" Warm Zone Element:||1|
|Cooktop Material:||Ceramic Glass|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Further Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||29 15/16"|
|Product Depth:||27 1/4"|
|Product Height:||47 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||234 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.