Whirlpool WGD9550WL 7.2 Cu. Ft. Lunar Silver Stackable With Steam Cycle Gas Front Load Dryer (View all from Whirlpool)
- 7.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- AccelerCare Drying System
- Dry Time=Wash Time. Senses how fast the load is drying, how hot the air should be and when clothes are dry. Automatically stops the cycle to save time & energy and also to prevent fabric damage and shrinking.
- Eco Normal Cycle
- Uses up to 40% less energy when paired with a Duet® washer compared to conventional top load pair.
- Quick Refresh Steam Cycle
- Tumbles 2-5 items in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors. In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
- Wrinkle Shield Plus Option (up to 140 minutes)
- Tumbles the dryer every 5 minutes after the cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics. The intermittent tumbling continues for the designated time or until the door is opened.
- Quiet Dry Plus Noise Reduction System
- Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for drying bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the dryer drum.
- Casual Cycle
- Normal Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Quick Dry Cycle
- Touch Up Cycle
- Timed Drying
- LED Display
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
- Reversible Door
- Extra-Large Front-Mounted Lint Screen
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Interior Drum Light
- Illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier.
|Total Capacity:||7.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Motor Horsepower:||1/3 HP|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Steam Refresh:||Steam Refresh|
|Steam Touch Up:||Touch Up w/Mist|
|Wrinkle Guard:||Wrinkle Shield Plus Feature|
|Lint Filter Reminder:||Check Lint Screen Light|
|Cool Down:||Cool Down|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.