- 7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Featuring the industry's largest available capacity, these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping to prevent overdrying
- EcoBoost Option with Eco Monitor
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating elements and extending cycle time. You'll get great drying performance while saving in energy costs.
- Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
- Steam refreshes clothes in the dryer, helping to reduce wrinkles and odors. Clothes go from lying there to ready to wear without rewashing.
- Quick Refresh Steam Cycle
- This steam cycle uses water and heat to relax wrinkles and reduce odors from clothes in just 22 minutes. It's ideal for those items you'd rather not rewash.
- Wrinkle Shield Plus option with Steam
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 150 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
- Quiet Dry Ultra Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside dryer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the dryer drum.
|Total Capacity:||7.6 cu. ft.|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||4|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 26A|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||150 Minutes|
|Steam Refresh:||Quick Refresh|
|Advanced Moisture Sensing System:||Yes|
|EcoBoost Option:||Yes with Eco Monitor|
|Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle:||Yes|
|Static Reduce Option:||Yes|
|Adjustable End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Quiet Dry Ultra Noise Reduction System:||Yes|
|Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the US:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Door Window:||Dryer Door Window|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||29 1/4"|
|Product Height:||45 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||172 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.