Whirlpool WGD88HEAC Duet 7.4 Cu. Ft. Chrome Shadow Stackable With Steam Cycle Gas Dryer (View all from Whirlpool)
- 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- Quad Baffles
- Larger items billow out for better drying, while smaller items keep tumbling without getting stuck riding the baffles. The unique design of the four shorter, staggered baffles increases the effectiveness of the dryer and promotes better, more balanced tum
- Quick Refresh Steam Cycle
- Tumbles 2-5 items in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors. In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- Uses three built-in sensors that read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer, so the drying cycle can end when everything is perfectly dry.
- Tap Touch Controls
- Brings high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to dryer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
- EcoBoost Option
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating element and extending cycle time. You'll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
- Wrinkle Shield Plus Option (Up to 140 Minutes)
- Tumbles the dryer every 5 minutes after the cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics. The intermittent tumbling continues for the designated time or until the door is opened.
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Drum Light:||LED Auto/Selectable with Fade|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Quiet Dry Plus Noise Reduction System:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||Yes|
|Quick Refresh Steam Cycle:||Yes|
|Quick Dry Cycle:||Yes|
|Tap Touch Controls:||Yes|
|Interior Drum Light:||Yes|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||140 Minutes|
|Wrinkle Guard:||Wrinkle Shield with Steam|
|End of Cycle Signal:||On/Off End of Cycle Signal|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60 Hz; 15A|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Height:||38 1/8"|
|Net Weight:||158 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.