Whirlpool WGD80HEBW Duet 7.4 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Gas Dryer (View all from Whirlpool)
- Quiet Dry Plus Noise Reduction System
- Sound-absorbing materials are startegically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise.
- Tap Touch Controls
- The interface brings high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to dryer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
- Wrinkle Shield Option
- Help keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 140 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
- Quad Baffles
- Larger items billow out for better drying, while smaller items keep tumbling without getting stuck riding the baffles.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry.
- Eco Monitor
- Allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||15A; 120V; 60Hz|
|Control Type:||Tap Touch|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||140 Minutes|
|Wrinkle Guard:||Wrinkle Shield|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||On/Off End of Cycle Signal; Adjustable|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front Mounted|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Reversible Door:||Side Swing Door|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Height:||38 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||152 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.