Whirlpool WFW96HEAU Duet 4.3 Cu. Ft. Diamond Steel Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 12-Hour FanFresh Option with Dynamic Venting Technology
- When selected, a built-in fan automatically activates after the wash cycle finishes, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours so you can wash and dry a small load without ever using a dryer!
- Active Spray Technology
- Active Spray technology completely covers fabric with detergent with it's clever cone shaped patter. It virtually eliminates the need to pretreat stains by delivering better cleaning performance!
- Quiet Spin 360 Technology
- This washer takes into account where it's installed and adapts to improve its balance over time. Now you can place your laundry machines almost anywhere you want, assured of balanced performance and vibration control.
- PreSoak Option
- A presoak option exists for those hard to remove stains.
- Tap Touch Controls
- The Tap Touch interface featured on select models allows direct access to washer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space. It brings high-tech style to your laundry room.
- Smart Temperature Control
- Reduce shrinking and color bleeding with temperature control.
- Precision Dispense
- Pretreats soils and penetrates stains with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle won't begin until the entire washload has been treated.
- 4.3 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Plenty of room for big laundry loads such as bedding and sheets.
- EcoBoost Option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Save money and conserve natural resources with these standards set by the EPA.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- Adaptive Clean Wash System
- The Adaptive Clean Wash System automatically senses each load size so it uses just the right amount of water needed.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- With 12 different cycles, there's a perfect wash for every type of laundry load.
- Steam-Enhanced Cycles
- Add the power of steam to select wash cycles to eliminate tough stains!
- 5 Temperature Settings
- 5 Temp settings offer versatility for your washes.
- Deep Clean Steam Option
- Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, breaking down and dissolving difficult stains like grass and grease.
- Keep Operational Sounds Inside the Washer
- This washer is very quiet.
- 14 Adaptive Wash Actions
- This washer can think for itself, adapting with 14 different actions.
- NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
- Commercial grade heat for sanitizing clothes.
- 1,400 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Fast spin speeds for a deeper clean.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor allows the washer to spin faster, using fewer moving parts. That's fewer parts for you to worry about later on.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket offers long-lasting durability.
- Delay Wash (up to 12 Hours)
- Need to postpone a wash? No problem. Program the delay for up to 12 hours.
- Internal Water Heater
- Better heat with this internal heater.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- This eco-efficient cold water cycle cleans just as well as a warm water wash. An initial wash phase at the beginning of the cycle uses a high detergent concentration to remove tough stains.
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation and low spin speed provide delicate fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- Normal/Casual Cycle
- A casual cycle option for those typical laundry loads.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, barely soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like sleeping bags, comforters, or pillows, all of which fit easily inside.
- Whitest Whites Cycle
- Increases water temperatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
- On/Off Extra Rinse Option
- An extra rinse option for those extra smelly and dirty loads.
- Automatic Water Level Control
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load.
- Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
- LED Display
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining, and the cycle status.
- Allergen Cycle
- The Allergen cycle has been tested to remove up to 95% of harmful allergens from your clothes.
|Capacity:||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel Wash basket|
|Door Construction:||Door Window|
|Hoses Included:||Not Included|
|Dispenser Type:||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Temperature Control System:||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Chambers:||3|
|Tier Level:||CEE Tier III Level|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Whites|
|Heavy Duty Wash:||Yes|
|Estimated Time Remaining:||Yes|
|Add A Garment:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight:||250 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.