Whirlpool WFW9550WW Duet 3.8 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
The trendy Whirlpool WFW9550WW front loadingwasher boasts a 3.8 cubic foot capacity that can clean up to 18 pairs of jeans at once. As a steamwasher, one of the biggest advantages is a wrinkle-free finish no matter how big the load. Smart dispensers distribute detergent, fabric softener, and bleach at ideal times during eachcycle. With 12 settings, your clothes will be cleaned with the perfect delicacy or tough, stain-fighting power.
- Flexible electronic controls are easy to use whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- The Smart Dispensers make your washer truly automatic. A three-compartment dispenser includes separate compartments for main wash detergent, fabric softener, and bleachand large pour zones
- Deep Clean with Steam: a built-in steaming unit combined with the DEEP CLEAN option provides multiple temperatures to help remove a variety of stains from garments.
- Self-Cleaning With AFFRESH Cycle with Steam: This cycle uses steam to raise the temperature of the washer and makes the washer self-cleaning, flushing the machine's interior free of dirt and other residue. The use of AFFRESH washer cleaner or liquid chlorine bleach with this cycle will remove and he
- Auto Water Level automatically adjusts water level for optimal cleaning and rinsing performance. Two sensors determine load size, load composition, and suds level, then the sensors adjust the water level to the proper setting. This eliminates guesswork.
- Larger Load Size: Wash larger, bulkier items such asa king-sized bedspread with ease. You are also able to wash more clothes at one time, which means fewer loads.
- Stainless Steel Drumeliminates corrosion and enables higher spin speeds for more water extraction, helping to reduce drying time compared to traditional top-load washers.
- High-Efficiency Wash System save time with fewer, larger loads. It also lowers your water and energy bills by helping conserve resources.
- Spin Speeds: Automatically selects the spin speed based on the cycle selected. This factory setting can be changed, however. This washer offers up to five different spin speed choices, up to 1300 rpm.
- Heating Element automatically heats water to the optimaltemperature on select cycles. This enables stepped cleaning, a process in which warm water is brought in and mixed with detergent first, then the water is heated.
- 6th SENSE Intuitive Controls: Intuitive intelligence "knows every load" determining load sizes, water levels, and how much cleaning time is needed.
- Add A Garment: Status light glows for the first 4-8 minutes of a cycle when this option is available.This allows other garments to be added to a load.
- Direct Injection Wash System: Channels 100% of the water through the dispensers to assure thorough rinse-out and mixture of all the laundry products before they touch any garments. The water is then sprayed from the top front onto the center of the load, providing even distribution.
- Efficient Detergent System with Anti-Escape Valve:Specially designed valve closes during the wash portion of the cycle so that 100% of the water and detergent mixture is used on the load. The Efficient Detergent System ensures that no water or detergent is wasted.
- 6-Point Suspension System: Shock absorbers, 2 springs, and electronic controls are specially designed to help redistribute the load automatically and minimize movement of the wash drum during the spin cycle.
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel wash basket|
|Washer Top Finish:||Powder Coat|
|Dispenser Type:||3-tray dispenser drawer (Detergent, bleach and fabric softener)|
|Temperature Control System:||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Number of Chambers:||3|
|Sound Package:||Quiet Wash Plus|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Wash:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||12 hour delay start|
|Estimated Time Remaining:||Yes|
|Add A Garment:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Great washer so Far We love it | Review by xgrandamgt99x
Review Title: Love It | Review by sWs
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.