Whirlpool WFW9550WL Duet 3.8 Cu. Ft. Silver Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Electronic Controls
- Flexible electronic controls are easy to use whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- Smart Dispensers
- The Smart Dispensers make your washer truly automatic. This washer provides a three-compartment dispenser which includes separate compartments for main wash detergent, fabric softener, and bleach. The dispenser has large pour zones.
- Deep Clean with Steam
- This washer has a built-in steaming unit which is combined with the DEEP CLEAN option to provide multiple temperatures to help remove a variety of stains from garments.
- Clean Washer With AFFRESH Cycle with Steam
- This cycle uses steam to raise the temperature of the washer and makes the washer self-cleaning, flushing the machine's interior free of dirt and other residue. The use of AFFRESH washer cleaner or liquid chlorine bleach with this cycle will remove and he
- Auto Water Level
- This washer automatically adjusts water level for optimal cleaning and rinsing performance. Two sensors determine load size, load composition, and suds level, then the sensors adjust the water level to the proper setting. This eliminates guesswork. The wa
- Larger Load Size
- Because there is no agitator, you can wash larger, bulkier items such as a king-sized bedspread. You are also able to wash more clothes at one time, which means fewer loads.
- Stainless Steel Drum
- The stainless steel drum eliminates corrosion and enables higher spin speeds for more water extraction, helping to reduce drying time compared to traditional top-load washers.
- High-Efficiency Wash System
- Your new front-loading, high-efficiency washer saves time with fewer, larger loads. It also lowers your water and energy bills by helping conserve resources.
- Spin Speeds
- This washer automatically selects the spin speed based on the cycle selected. This factory setting can be changed, however. This washer offers up to five different spin speed choices, up to 1300 rpm.
- Heating Element
- This washer has a heating element that automatically heats the water to the optimal temperature on select cycles. This enables stepped cleaning, a process in which warm water is brought in and mixed with detergent first, then the water is heated. Stepped
- 6th SENSE Intuitive Controls
- Intuitive intelligence "knows every load" determining load sizes, water levels, and how much cleaning time is needed.
- Add A Garment
- When this option is available at the beginning of the cycle, the Add A Garment Status Light will glow for the first 4-8 minutes. This washer allows a 4-8 minute period in which other garments may be added to a load.
- Direct Injection Wash System
- This washer channels 100% of the water through the dispensers to assure thorough rinse-out and mixture of all the laundry products before they touch any garments. The water is then sprayed from the top front onto the center of the load, providing even dis
- Efficient Detergent System with Anti-Escape Valve
- This washer has a specially designed valve that closes during the wash portion of the cycle so that 100% of the water and detergent mixture is used on the load. The Efficient Detergent System ensures that no water or detergent is wasted.
- 6-Point Suspension System
- Shock absorbers, 2 springs, and electronic controls are specially designed to help redistribute the load automatically and minimize movement of the wash drum during the spin cycle.
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This washer can be placed beneath the matching dryer to conserve every inch of floor space. Inside, the 4.4 Cu. Ft. provides plenty of room for your laundry. A CEE Tier III saves up to 70% water and energy and may qualify this washer for utility rebates. Twelve cycles provide you with lots of options when cleaning your clothes.
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel wash basket|
|Washer Top Finish:||Powder Coat|
|Dispenser Type:||3-tray dispenser drawer (Detergent, bleach and fabric softener)|
|Temperature Control System:||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Number of Chambers:||3|
|Sound Package:||Quiet Wash Plus|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Wash:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||12 hour delay start|
|Estimated Time Remaining:||Yes|
|Add A Garment:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.