Whirlpool WFW9151YW Duet 3.5 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 3.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 16 pairs of jeans in a single load.
- You can clean larger, fewer loads to help save time and energy.
- Or take advantage of the ample space to wash bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags or dog beds.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings - with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- EcoBoost Option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- This option lowers water temperature and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- TumbleFresh Option
- Activates after the load is finished and tumbles clothes periodically to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Clothes stay fresh without having transfer them to the dryer immediately.
- Quiet Spin Technology
- Reduces noise and vibration by minimizing movement of the wash drum during spin cycles making installation on an upper floor possible.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- This eco-efficient cold water cycle cleans as well as a warm water wash.
- An initial wash phase at the beginning of the cycle uses a high detergent concentration to remove tough stains like stains include grass, blueberry juice, red wine.
- This cycle uses less energy because there is no need to heat the water or maintain the temperature during the cycle.
- Active Wear Cycle
- Clean small loads of active wear such as biking shorts, tank tops, running tights and other performance clothing.
- This cycle combines low-speed tumbling and medium-speed spin for gentle fabric care.
- LED Display
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
- Deep Clean Wash System
- Combines two powerful technologies for optimal results.
- The Anti-Escape valve ensures the maximum concentration of detergent is used, while Care Control temperature management keeps wash water warm enough for detergent enzymes to work.
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- 1,200 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water tempeatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
- Small Load Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- Delay Wash (Up To 10 Hours)
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 10 hours later, during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
- Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping.
- The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Automatic Dispenser System
- Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance.
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- *Inlet Hose NOT Included eith Unit*
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Capacity:||3.5 Cu. Ft.|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|CEE Tier Rating:||Tier 3|
|Water Use:||76% Less|
|Energy Use:||77% Less|
|Wash Drum:||Stainless Steel|
|Max Spin Speed:||Up To 1,200 RPM|
|Quiet Wash System:||Yes|
|Automatic Dispensers:||Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener|
|Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal:||On/Off|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
6th Sense Technology
|Wash System:||Deep Clean|
|Adaptive Wash Actions:||8|
|Temperature Management System:||Care Control|
|Quiet Spin Technology:||Yes|
|Number Of Cycles:||12|
|Number Of Temperatures:||3|
|Small Load Cycle:||Yes|
|Active Wear Cycle:||Yes|
|Cold Wash Cycle:||Yes|
|Bulky Items Cycle:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||Yes|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Allergen Cycle:||Yes|
|Clean Washer Cycle:||Yes with Affresh Washer Cleaner|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Options:||No|
|Extra Rinse Option:||Yes|
|Delay Wash Option:||Up To 10 Hours|
Dimensions and Weights
|Depth with Door Open:||50 1/4"|
|Gross Weight:||214 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.