Whirlpool WFW88HEAW Duet 4.3 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 4.3 cu. ft. Capacity Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Precision Dispense
- Tackles stains and soiled items with a concentrated burst of detergent, only beginning the wash cycle after the entire load has been treated
- 6 Hour TumbleFresh Option
- Can be programmed to activate after the load is finished, tumbling clothes periodically to reduce wrinkling and keep clothes fresh for up to 6 hours after the end of the wash cycle
- Up to 8 Hour PreSoak Option
- Add 30 minutes, 1 hour, or a maximum of 8 hours of extra soaking time before the wash cycle starts
- Quiet Spin 360 Technology
- Adaptive balancing and vibration control ensure quiet operation in any room of the house
- EcoBoost Option
- Lowers water temperature and increases tumbling action for improved energy efficiency while still maintaining superior cleaning performance
- Steam-Enhanced Cycles
- Add steam to select wash cycles to cut through stains with almost no pre-treating needed
- Tap Touch Controls
- Simple to use controls give your washer a sleek, stylish appearance
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Spin Speed:||1400 RPM|
|Number of Chambers:||3|
|Quiet Wash Ultra Noise Reduction System:||Yes|
|Quiet Spin 360 Technology:||Yes|
|Temperature Control System:||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Dispenser Type:||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature:||Yes|
|Adaptive Wash Actions:||Yes; 14|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Tap Touch Controls:||Yes|
|Delay Wash:||Yes; Up to 12 Hours|
|Water Heater:||Yes; Internal|
|Water Level Control:||Automatic|
|Add-A-Garment Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Estimated Time remaining Display:||Yes|
|Deep Clean Option:||Yes|
|Automatic Wash Cycles|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Quick Wash Cycle:||Yes|
|Bulky Items Cycle:||Yes|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Yes|
|Steam Enhanced Cycle:||Yes|
|On/Off Rinse Option:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel Wash Basket|
|Door Construction:||Door Window|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60 Hz; 15A|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Depth:||32 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||38 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||250 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.