Whirlpool WFW87HEDC Duet 4.3 Cu. Ft. Chrome Shadow Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Adaptive Wash Technology
- Adaptive Wash technology senses the needs of each load and adapts wash actions so your clothes always look their best and colors stay vibrant wash after wash.
- Precision Dispense
- Precision Dispense holds detergent and additives and releases detergent at the correct time during the cycle for optimal fabric care. Detergent mixes with water to penetrate fabrics and virtually eliminate pretreating.
- Smooth Wave Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The Smooth Wave stainless steel wash basket gently guides clothes through the wash cycle and helps protect fabrics from fraying and snags.
- CEE Tier III and Energy Star Qualified
- CEE Tier III standard is based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualifying product list and Tier III is the highest possible efficiency rating. In addition this washing machine is also Energy Star Qualified making it the top of the line in energy u
- TumbleFresh Option
- The TumbleFresh option keeps clothes fresh and reduces wrinkles by tumbling clothes periodically after the cycle's end for up to 6 hours. Intermittent tumbling in the washer helps reduce the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Presoak and Steam Clean
- The Presoak option adds extra time for soaking before the wash cycle starts, and Steam Clean adds the power of steam for even more help in breaking down deep soils.
|Configuration and Overview|
|CEE Tier Rating:||Tier III|
|Number of Wash Cycles:||10|
|Drain & Spin:||Yes|
|Option Selections:||Presoak, Steam Clean, Extra Rinse, TumbleFresh, Delay Wash, End of Cycle Signal, Control Lock|
|Number of Soil Levels:||3|
|Soil Selections:||Heavy, Normal, Light|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1,400 RPM|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||4|
|Spin Speed Selections:||Extra Fast, Fast, Medium, Slow|
|Temperature Selections:||Cold, Cool, Warm, Hot|
|Style and Extras|
|Control Type:||Tap Touch|
|Display Type:||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Motor:||Direct Drive Motor|
|Motor Power:||1/4 HP|
|Advanced Vibration Control:||Dual Ball Balancer with 6 pt Suspension|
|Automatic Dispense System:||Precision Dispense with Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener|
|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology:||Yes|
|Out of Balance Sensing:||Yes|
|Suspension System:||4 Springs and 2 Dampers|
|Feedback-Status Indicators:||Estimated Time Remaining, Sensing, Add Garment, Steaming, Done (Clothes Clean), Delay Wash, Door Locked, Clean Washer Reminder, Eco Monitor, TumbleFresh|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Depth:||33 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||38 3/4"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||52 3/4"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)