- 4.1 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load. The washer's 4.1 cu. ft. capacity wash drum offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes, using adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics.
- Precision Dispense
- Penetrates stains and pre-treats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
- 6 Hour TumbleFresh Option
- Activates after the load is finished if selected, tumbling clothes periodically. Keep clothes fresh and reduce wrinkles by continually tumbling clothes after cycles end for up to 6 hours.
- On/Off PreSoak Option
- Adds extra time for soaking before the wash cycle starts. When the 30-minute presoak option is complete, the wash cycle will start automatically.
- Eco Monitor
- Allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- Quiet Spin 360 Technology
- Now you can place your laundry pair virtually anywhere and be assured of balanced performance and vibration control. The washer takes into account where it's installed and adapts to improve it's balance over time.
- Sanitize Cycle with Steam
- Eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria. The sanitize cycle can be applied to the normal/casual, whitest whites, heavy duty and bulky items cycle.
- Adaptive Clean Wash System
- Automatically senses the size of each load to use just the right amount of water to deliver great cleaning. The wash system is 10% more gentle while delivering better cleaning performance that virtually eliminates the need to pre-treat.
- Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water temperatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel wash basket|
|Hoses Included||Not Included|
|Dispenser Type||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Temperature Control System||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Number of Temperatures||4|
|Spin Speed||1200 RPM|
|Number of Chambers||3|
|Tier Level||CEE Tier III level|
|Number of Cycles||10|
|Whitest Whites Cycle||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Wash||Yes|
|Delay Start||8 Hour|
|Estimated Time Remaining||Yes|
|Add A Garment||Yes|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.