- 4.1 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load. The washer's 4.1 cu. ft. capacity wash drum offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
- Best Care for your Clothes with the Cold Wash Cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes using adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics.
- Precision Dispense
- Penetrates stains and pre-treats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- 6 Hour TumbleFresh Option
- Activates after the load is finished if selected, tumbling clothes periodically. Keep clothes fresh and reduce wrinkles by continually tumbling clothes after cycle's end for up to 6 hours.
- Eco Monitor
- Allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- Adaptive Clean Wash System
- Automatically senses the size of each load to use just the right amount of water to deliver great cleaning. The wash system is 10% more gentle, while delivering better cleaning performance that virtually eliminates the need to pre-treat.
- Smart Temperature Control
- The care control temperature management system enabled by 6th sense technology helps protect your clothes by controlling water amount and temperature.
- Eco-Sanitize Cycle with Oxi
- Eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria by mixing detergent and oxi additive. Can be applied to the normal/casual, whitest whites, heavy duty and bulky items cycle.
- Tap Touch Controls
- The tap touch interface featured on select models bring high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to washer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
|Total Capacity:||4.1 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel Wash Basket|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Number of Cycles:||9|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Spin Speed:||1,200 RPM|
|Quiet Wash Ultra Noise Reduction System:||Yes|
|Temperature Control System:||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Dispenser Type:||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Delay Start:||Up to 8 Hours|
|TumbleFresh Option:||6 Hour|
|Adaptive Clean Wash System:||Yes|
|On/Off Extra Rinse Option:||Yes|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||32 3/4"|
|Gross Weight:||250 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.