Whirlpool WFW80HEBW Duet 4.1 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 4.1 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load. The washer's 4.1 cu. ft. capacity wash drum offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
- Best Care for your Clothes with the Cold Wash Cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes using adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics.
- Precision Dispense
- Penetrates stains and pre-treats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- 6 Hour TumbleFresh Option
- Activates after the load is finished if selected, tumbling clothes periodically. Keep clothes fresh and reduce wrinkles by continually tumbling clothes after cycle's end for up to 6 hours.
- Eco Monitor
- Allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- Adaptive Clean Wash System
- Automatically senses the size of each load to use just the right amount of water to deliver great cleaning. The wash system is 10% more gentle, while delivering better cleaning performance that virtually eliminates the need to pre-treat.
- Smart Temperature Control
- The care control temperature management system enabled by 6th sense technology helps protect your clothes by controlling water amount and temperature.
- Eco-Sanitize Cycle with Oxi
- Eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria by mixing detergent and oxi additive. Can be applied to the normal/casual, whitest whites, heavy duty and bulky items cycle.
- Tap Touch Controls
- The tap touch interface featured on select models bring high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to washer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
|Total Capacity:||4.1 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel Wash Basket|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Number of Cycles:||9|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Spin Speed:||1,200 RPM|
|Quiet Wash Ultra Noise Reduction System:||Yes|
|Temperature Control System:||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Dispenser Type:||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Delay Start:||Up to 8 Hours|
|TumbleFresh Option:||6 Hour|
|Adaptive Clean Wash System:||Yes|
|On/Off Extra Rinse Option:||Yes|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||32 3/4"|
|Gross Weight:||250 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.
Curbside Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
Please Note: For some customers outside of the shipping company's zone, additional charges may be required.
White Glove Delivery
With Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.
White Glove Delivery Includes:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498 and under
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
Recommended For You
Duet 4.1 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Front Load Washer - Energy Star