- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- TimeSavor Convection Cooking System
- Uses a fan in the back of the oven to distribute hot air more efficiently over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
- AquaLift Self-Clean Technology
- Our most energy-efficient cleaning cycle uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- When the cleaning cycle is complete, soils and excess water can be easily removed with a dry towel.
- Rapid Preheat
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating.
- Industry's Largest Capacity Range Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas ranges.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window.
- Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the EasyView extra-large oven window.
- Power Burner
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with burners that offer 15,000 or 17,000 BTUs.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- Delivers precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- Split Rack
- Take advantage of this oven's flexible cooking capacity with the split rack.
- This rack can be removed to make room for large or tall items like a turkey and reattached to make a full rack.
- Convection Conversion
- Use faster convection cooking with all of your favorite recipes.
- The convection conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming your oven.
- This large griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility than ever before.
- Now you can cook pancakes, burgers and other favorite foods quickly and easily.
- The flexible griddle can be placed on multiple cooktop locations for even greater cooking options.
- Max Capacity Rack
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean.
- Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Lower Storage Drawer
- Provides extra space for your pots and pans.
|Total Capacity:||5.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode|
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Oven Racks:||Max Capacity Rack|
|Shipping Weight:||193 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.