Whirlpool WFG540H0AB 30" Black Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- TimeSavor Convection Cooking System
- Uses a fan in the back of the oven to distribute hot air more efficiently over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
- Industry's Largest Capacity Range Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas ranges.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window.
- Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the EasyView extra-large oven window.
- Power Burner
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with burners that offer 15,000 or 17,000 BTUs.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- Delivers precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- Max Capacity Rack
- The adjustable Max Capacity rack not only makes room for large items, but also secures items that might slide around.
- This specialized recessed rack sits low in the oven to also crisp the bottom of pie crusts, pizzas and more.
|Total Capacity:||5.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode|
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Oven Racks:||Max Capacity Rack|
|Shipping Weight:||187 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.