Whirlpool WFG505M0BB 30" Black Gas Sealed Burner Range (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Whirlpool Stove Power Burners
Whirlpool Oven EasyView Extra-Large Range Window
- Offers Flexibility and Efficiency For Your Everyday Cooking Tasks
- Whirlpool freestanding gas ranges offer the flexibility and efficiency you need for your everyday cooking tasks.
- 5.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Prepare multiple dishes for family meals and holiday turkeys with the 5.1 cu. ft. capacity gas range.
- It provides plenty of room to help you manage all of your large cooking tasks.
- Power Burners
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with multiple Power burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs.
- 8,000 BTU Middle Burner
- Maximize your cooktop's usable space with five burners, including a middle burner for added flexibility.
- With up to 8,000 BTUs, you'll have enough power to cook your favorite dishes while using the rest of the burners for other tasks.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- The 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- When using the AccuSimmer burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- 9,500-BTU Burner
- A 9,500-BTU burner provides enough cooking power for your everyday dishes.
- Upswept, Porcelain SpillGuard Cooktop
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard cooktop.
- Its raised edges help contain spills, while the smooth porcelain surface makes wiping up messes easy.
- Recessed Cooktop
- Provides a sleeker profile by lowering the level of the grates and also helps to keep spills from dripping off the cooktop.
- Continuous, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates
- Cast-iron grates cover nearly the whole cooktop surface.
- Gives you the flexibility to easily slide heavy pots and pans to optimal cooking locations.
- The grates are dishwasher-safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
- Large Oven Window
- The large window allows for a clear view of the oven interior.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Under-Oven Broiler
- Perfectly toast a pan of garlic bread and melt cheese on top of casseroles with the under-oven broiler.
- It's large enough to broil an entire rack of your favorite foods.
- The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side, creating enough space for all your broiling needs.
- Griddle (Included)
- This dishwasher-safe griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility while keeping the rest of the burners free to cook the rest of your meal.
- Now you can grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the cooktop.
- Adjustable Oven Racks
- Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware.
- You can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Use one of the full-width oven racks in the under-oven broiler to easily broil favorites.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Custom Broil
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5° increments between 300°F and 525°F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Clock and Timer
- Oven Light
- Provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed.
- The light is controlled with an on/off switch.
|Number Of Burners:||5|
|Left Front Burner Power:||15,000 BTU|
|Left Front Burner Type:||Single|
|Right Front Burner Power:||15,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner Type:||Single|
|Left Rear Burner Power:||9,500 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner Type:||Single|
|Right Rear Burner Power:||5,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner Type:||Simmer|
|Center Rear Burner Power:||8,000 BTU|
|Center Rear Burner Type:||Single|
|Grate Type:||Heavy Duty Cast, Full Width|
|Oven Capacity:||5.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Automatic Convection Conversion:||No|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light:||No|
|Power On Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Convection Element Type:||No|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Oven Bake (Nat/LP):||16,500/15,500 BTU|
|Oven Window Size:||Extra Large|
|Number Of Oven Lights:||1|
|Number Of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number Of Rack Guides:||5|
|Oven Rack Type:||Standard|
|Clock / Control Location:||Backguard|
|Control Lockout:||Yes - Oven|
|Under Oven Broiler|
|Oven Broiler (Nat/LP):||16,500/15,500 BTU|
|Door:||Drop Down Door|
|Style and Extras|
|Drawer Type:||Broiler Drawer|
|Selections:||Clock; Timer; Control Lockout|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||27 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||46 1/4"|
|Interior Oven Width:||25"|
|Interior Oven Depth:||19"|
|Interior Oven Height:||18 3/8"|
|Gross Weight:||136.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.