Whirlpool WFE720H0AS Gold 30" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking System
- Seal in flavor and juices with the TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking system.
- A rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven circulate hot air over, under and around food to bake quicker than an oven without true convection.
- TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking roasts 30% faster.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- 12"/9"/6" Triple Radiant Element
- Provides the space-saving advantage of having three elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The 6" inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
- 10" Rapid Boil Element
- A more powerful radiant element brings liquids to a boil quicker and provides cooking flexibility by accommodating various sizes of cookware.
- 6" Warm Zone Element
- Prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- This low-powered fifth element provides added flexibility and convenience.
- Rapid Preheat
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently.
- Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating.
- AquaLift Self-Cleaning System
- Whirlpool's most energy-efficient cleaning cycle uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- When the cleaning cycle is complete, soils and excess water can be easily removed with a dry towel.
- Industry's Largest Capacity Range Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 6.2 cu. ft. capacity electric ranges.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window.
- Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the EasyView extra-large oven window.
- Max Capacity Rack
- Split Rack
- Take advantage of this oven's flexible cooking capacity with the split rack.
- This rack can be removed to make room for large or tall items like a turkey and reattached to make a full rack.
- Convection Conversion
- Use faster convection cooking with all of your favorite recipes.
- The convection conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming your oven.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean.
- Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Warming Drawer
- Keeps food warm in a separate, heated drawer.
- Multiple temperature settings provide flexibility and help ensure that food done ahead of schedule doesn't get cold before the entire meal is ready to serve.
|Total Capacity:||6.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode|
|Drawer Type:||Warming Drawer|
|Convection Element Wattage @240v:||925|
|Convection Element Wattage @120v:||925|
|Oven Racks:||Standard rack|
|Shipping Weight:||178 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Convection is the way to go! | Review by
Review Title: Good Product | Review by
Review Title: Great quality - lots of features | Review by
Review Title: Great | Review by
Review Title: First Whirlpool | Review by
Review Title: This product is fantastic, you won't be disappointed! | Review by
Review Title: This product works great! | Review by
Review Title: 9.0 out of 10 | Review by
Review Title: nice looking | Review by
Review Title: Good | Review by
Review Title: Beautiful design and form. | Review by
Review Title: We love our new stove. | Review by
Review Title: Love this range | Review by
Review Title: Looks nice and performs well | Review by
Review Title: Slow cooker | Review by
Review Title: Works great! | Review by
Review Title: AQUA CLEANDOES NOT CLEAN YOUR OVEN | Review by
Review Title: Great freestanding range! | Review by
Review Title: Great appliance and features | Review by
Review Title: Very Sad | Review by
Review Title: Great Range | Review by
Review Title: A good product so far | Review by
Review Title: I really enjoy the stove | Review by
Review Title: Love my new stove! | Review by
Review Title: 720 model does work | Review by
Review Title: Very nice range | Review by
Review Title: Stove | Review by
Review Title: So happy I bought the matching microwave! | Review by
Review Title: Looks great! | Review by
Review Title: Love it! | Review by
Review Title: Works great | Review by
Review Title: This Stove is Great | Review by
Review Title: Refrigerator | Review by
Review Title: This product has exceeded my expectations. | Review by
Review Title: Super cool range | Review by
Review Title: Whirlpool electric range | Review by
Review Title: Cooktop heats quicker than my last one did! | Review by
Review Title: Well done Whirlpool... | Review by
Review Title: This range has great features and a sleek design. | Review by
Review Title: Love everything about appliance. | Review by
Review Title: Love the convection aspect. | Review by
Review Title: Features | Review by
Review Title: Not extremely happy with this range. | Review by
Review Title: Lots of space. | Review by
Review Title: Great features! Easy to use! | Review by
Review Title: Love the warming drawer at the bottom | Review by
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.