- TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking System
- Seal in flavor and juices with the TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking system.
- A rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven circulate hot air over, under and around food to bake quicker than an oven without true convection.
- TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking roasts 30% faster.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- 12"/9"/6" Triple Radiant Element
- Provides the space-saving advantage of having three elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The 6" inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
- 10" Rapid Boil Element
- A more powerful radiant element brings liquids to a boil quicker and provides cooking flexibility by accommodating various sizes of cookware.
- 6" Warm Zone Element
- Prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- This low-powered fifth element provides added flexibility and convenience.
- Rapid Preheat
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently.
- Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating.
- AquaLift Self-Cleaning System
- Whirlpool's most energy-efficient cleaning cycle uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- When the cleaning cycle is complete, soils and excess water can be easily removed with a dry towel.
- Industry's Largest Capacity Range Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 6.2 cu. ft. capacity electric ranges.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window.
- Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the EasyView extra-large oven window.
- Max Capacity Rack
- Split Rack
- Take advantage of this oven's flexible cooking capacity with the split rack.
- This rack can be removed to make room for large or tall items like a turkey and reattached to make a full rack.
- Convection Conversion
- Use faster convection cooking with all of your favorite recipes.
- The convection conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming your oven.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean.
- Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Warming Drawer
- Keeps food warm in a separate, heated drawer.
- Multiple temperature settings provide flexibility and help ensure that food done ahead of schedule doesn't get cold before the entire meal is ready to serve.
|Total Capacity:||6.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode|
|Drawer Type:||Warming Drawer|
|Convection Element Wattage @240v:||925|
|Convection Element Wattage @120v:||925|
|Oven Racks:||Standard rack|
|Shipping Weight:||178 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.