Whirlpool WFC310S0AS 30" Stainless Steel Electric Coil Range (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- Keep Warm
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
- Large Oven Window
- This larger window allows you to check cooking progress without opening the oven door and disturbing the temperature.
- Delay Bake
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Streamlined technology makes cleaning the oven a breeze. Skip using harsh cleaners or the mess of foams and sprays. Simply set the range to clean for two to four hours and let the deep cleaning process do all the work for you.
- Lower Storage Drawer
- Provides extra space for your pots and pans.
|Total Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode|
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Oven Racks:||Standard rack|
|Shipping Weight:||155 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.