Whirlpool WED9051YW 6.7 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Electric Dryer (View all from Whirlpool)
- AccelerCare Drying System
- Dry Time = Wash Time.
- Senses how fast the load is drying, how hot the air should be and when clothes are dry.
- Automatically stops the cycle to save time and energy and also to prevent fabric damage and shrinking.
- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Quiet Dry Noise Reduction System
- Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Normal Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Timed Drying
- Reversible Door
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Interior Drum Light
- Illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier.
- AccuDry Sensor
- Measures moisture and temperature levels to automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry, helping to conserve up to 10% energy.
- 4 Temperature Settings
- Long Vent Exhaust
- Optional 10" or 15" Pedestals Sold Separately
- Pedestals provide an ideal ergonomic solution to ease loading and unloading.
- Optional Laundry Worksurface Sold Separately
|Total Capacity:||6.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Moisture Sensor:||AccelerCare Drying System|
|Number of Cycles:||6|
|Timed Dry:||60 Minutes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Drum Material:||Painted Steel Drum|
|Door Window:||Dryer Door Window|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Gross Weight:||137 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.