Whirlpool WED9051YW 6.7 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Electric Dryer (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- AccelerCare Drying System
- Dry Time = Wash Time.
- Senses how fast the load is drying, how hot the air should be and when clothes are dry.
- Automatically stops the cycle to save time and energy and also to prevent fabric damage and shrinking.
- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Quiet Dry Noise Reduction System
- Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Normal Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Timed Drying
- Reversible Door
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Interior Drum Light
- Illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier.
- AccuDry Sensor
- Measures moisture and temperature levels to automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry, helping to conserve up to 10% energy.
- 4 Temperature Settings
- Long Vent Exhaust
- Optional 10" or 15" Pedestals Sold Separately
- Pedestals provide an ideal ergonomic solution to ease loading and unloading.
- Optional Laundry Worksurface Sold Separately
|Total Capacity:||6.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Moisture Sensor:||AccelerCare Drying System|
|Number of Cycles:||6|
|Timed Dry:||60 Minutes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Drum Material:||Painted Steel Drum|
|Door Window:||Dryer Door Window|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Gross Weight:||137 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: very nice | Review by
Review Title: Quiet and efficient | Review by
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.