- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time.
- Quad Baffles
- Larger items billow out for better drying, while smaller items keep tumbling without getting stuck riding the baffles. The unique design of the four shorter, staggered baffles increases the effectiveness of the dryer.
- Quick Refresh Steam Cycle
- Tumbles 2-5 items in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors. In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
- Tap Touch Controls
- Tap touch interface featured on select models brings high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to dryer functions, and it's sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
- Wrinkle Shield Plus Option
- Tumbles the dryer every 5 minutes after the cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics. The intermittent tumbling continues for the designated time or until the door is opened.
- Quiet Dry Plus Noise Reduction System
- Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise.
- Eco Monitor
- Allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- LED Display
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
|Total Capacity||7.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Reversible Door||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing||Side Swing|
|Drum Light||LED Auto/Selectable w/Fade|
|Lint Screen Location||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Wrinkle Control Time||140 Minutes|
|Steam Refresh||Quick Refresh - 1-12 garments|
|Wrinkle Guard||Wrinkle Shield w/ Steam|
|End of Cycle Signal||On / Off End Of Cycle Signal|
|Cool Down||Cool Down|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Height||38 1/8 Inches|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.