Whirlpool WED8500BW Cabrio 7.6 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (View all from Whirlpool)
- 7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Featuring the industry's largest available capacity, these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy.
- EcoBoost Option with Eco Monitor
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating elements and extending cycle time. You'll get great drying performance while saving in energy costs.
- Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
- Steam refreshes clothes in the dryer, helping to reduce wrinkles and odors. Clothes go from lying there to ready to wear without rewashing.
- Sanitize Cycle
- Provides excellent care for your clothes while eliminating 99.9% of three common household bacteria without washing.
- Quiet Dry Ultra Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside dryer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the dryer drum.
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Avoid leaving items in the dryer with the adjustable end-of-cycle signal. Thanks to a helpful tone, you'll know when your dry cycle is finished. You can even adjust the volume if you'd like, or completely turn it off.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Whirlpool Cabrio dryers are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Total Capacity:||7.6 cu. ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V; 60Hz; 26A|
|Number of Temperature Settings:||5|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||4|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||150 Minutes|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
|Steam Touch Up:||Enhanced Touch Up|
|Drum Light:||Interior Drum Light|
|Wrinkle Guard:||Wrinkle Shield|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Door Window:||Dryer Door Window|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side Swing Door|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||29 1/4"|
|Product Height:||45 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||169 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.