Whirlpool WED5800BC Cabrio 7.4 Cu. Ft. Chrome Shadow Electric Dryer (View all from Whirlpool)
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity
- Toss an entire load into the dryer without leaving anything out due to lack of space. With a 7.4 cu. ft. capacity dryer drum, there's plenty of room to easily handle any load you wash in the matching top load washer.
- AccuDry Sensor Drying System
- Measures moisture and temperature levels with two built-in sensors to reduce overdrying and automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry. Dryers with the AccuDry system use less energy than Whirlpool top load dryers.
- EcoBoost Option with Eco Monitor
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating elements and extending cycle time. You'll get great drying performance while saving in energy costs.
- Wrinkle Shield Option
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 150 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
- Quiet Dry Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside dryer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the dryer drum.
- Reversible Door
- The reversible door gives you the flexibility to set the dryer door to open to the right or to the left, depending on what best suits your laundry space.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Whirlpool Cabrio dryers are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V; 60Hz; 30A|
|AccuDry Sensor Drying System:||Yes|
|EcoBoost Option:||Yes with Eco Monitor|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
|Quiet Dry Noise Reduction System:||Yes|
|Adjustable End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Off; Soft; Loud|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||150 Minutes|
|Wrinkle Guard:||Wrinkle Shield Plus Feature|
|Auto Wake Up:||Yes|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Screen|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Height:||43 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||128 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.