Whirlpool WED4890BQ 5.9 Cu. Ft. White Electric Dryer (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 18 Cycles
- Your cycle options are endless with tons of dryer cycles ranging from 10 min Air Dry to Timed Dry 70.
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Temperature settings include High, Low, Medium, Extra Low and Air Only
- 5.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Features a flat back design to make fitting through smaller doors and installing in tighter spaces easy.
- AutoDry Drying System
- Automatically senses when clothes are dry and stops the cycle to save energy.
- Reversible Door
- The reversible door gives you the flexibility to set the dryer door to open to the right or to the left, depending on what best suits your laundry space.
- Wrinkle Shield Option (up to 40 Min.)
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- Timed Drying
- Allows you to run the dryer for a set period of time to help synchronize your washing and drying process.
- On/Off End of Cycle Signal
- Avoid leaving items in the dryer with the end-of-cycle signal. Thanks to a helpful tone, you'll know when your dry cycle is finished.
|Total Capacity:||5.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Door Style:||Side Swing|
|Control Location:||Rear Panel|
|Drying System:||AutoDry Drying System|
|Lint Screen Location:||Top|
|Number of Cycles:||18|
|Wrinkle Shield Time:||Up to 40 Minutes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree:||47 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||118 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.