- Industry's Most Energy Efficient Dishwashers
- The industry's most energy efficient dishwashers use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance.
- Sensor Cycle
- From baked-on casserole dishes to drinking glasses, the Sensor cycle has you covered.
- It automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle.
- It cleans tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water, helping you have more time to do what you love.
- Flexible Capacity
- Easily wash large or odd shaped items with Whirlpool brand's new line of dishwashers.
- You'll have enouch space to clean up after your next family meal or gathering and use the 14-place setting capacity to its fullest.
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 15 Years In A Row
- Whirlpool dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance.
- No one has fewer dishwasher repairs 15 years in a row.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
- CEE Tier 2 Qualified
- Their most efficient dishwashers feature the best CEE Tier qualification available.
- They exceed federal minimum energy efficiency standards by more than 25% to earn an eco-friendly CEE Tier 2 qualification.
- Improved AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket
- Their improved AnyWare Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better.
- Place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space.
- Its improved design also allows you to access small silverware and easily place the basket on the counter for unloading.
- Overnight Cycle
- The Overnight cycle quietly soaks your dishes with an extended prewash and then runs a Heavy Wash cycle to clean tough soils.
- This industry-exclusive, 7-hour cycle optimizes water efficiency, without using more energy or disrupting household activities.
- Top Rack Wash Option
- With this specialized option, you don't have to wait for a full load to wash a few items.
- The Top Rack Wash option saves you time and energy by washing dishes in the top rack.
- Now breakfast bowls and coffee cups don't need to sit in the sink until after lunch or dinner.
- Eco Wash Cycle
- Their most efficient dishwasher cycle helps minimize energy and water usage while cleaning dishes.
- This eco-friendly cycle delivers great cleaning performance and is the perfect cycle for cleaning lightly to moderately soiled dishes.
- Eco Dry Option
- The industry-exclusive Eco Dry option is the most efficient drying option on their dishwashers.
- Perfect for those who want to save energy, its shorter heating time uses 70% less energy compared to using Heated Dry.
- Resource - Efficient Wash System
- This dishwasher's resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 less water and energy.
- Whirlpool Brand's improved motor and wash system optimizes cleaning for better cleaning results versus the previous wash system and provides their quietest line of dishwashers ever.
- Adjustable Upper Rack
- Their Adjustable upper rack can be pulled in and out to change its location or removed completely to better fit tall or odd-shaped items, like bowls, pots and pitchers in either rack.
- Plastic Cup Shelf
- Allows you to stack two levels of coffee mugs or secure delicate glassware during the wash cycle when used as a stemware holder.
- Light Item Clips
- Light item clips secure lightweight items during the wash cycle and help prevent items from falling out of the basket.
- They also stop cups and other small containers from flipping over and filling with water.
- Tall Tub Design
- This model's Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks.
- An additional 3" of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
- Triple Filtration System
- Resource efficient dishwashers feature a triple filtration system to remove food particles and other soils.
- This highly effective filtration system helps the wash system provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy.
- Dynamic Fills
- This dishwasher offers dynamic fills that utilize sensors to monitor water flow at the pump and ensure that just the right amount of water is used.
- Dynamic fills are used on all cycles.
- Auto Soil Sensor
- The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results.
- This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly.
- This sensor measures the soils in the water and will add extra water and even temperature to ensure clean dishes.
- It automatically recalibrates the load after every 250 wash cycles for maximum performance.
- NSF Certified Sani Rinse Option
- Make sure your dishes are reliably clean with the NSF Certified Sani Rinse option.
- Using a high temperature rinse, this option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle
- The 1-Hour Wash cycle delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time.
- This hour-long cycle lets you thoroughly clean lightly soiled dishes when you are in a rush.
- High Temperature Wash System
- Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles glassware or dishes is required.
- Heavy Cycle
- Adds more time to the cycle to clean heavily soiled items.
- Normal Cycle
- Use for loads with normal amounts of food soil.
- Premium Rail System
- The premium rail system features wheels on each side of the rack for improved gliding.
- Wheels fit tight into rails for a smooth feel that slides easily and quietly.
- Quiet Partner IV Sound Package
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
- Improved Design Fits More Spaces
- You can now easily install this dishwasher thanks to its universal cutout.
- It's adjustable, so it fits perfectly to your kitchen's needs, without sacrificing overall tub height or capacity.
|Capacity:||14 Place Settings|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|CEE Tier Qualification:||Tier 2|
|Tall Tub Design:||Yes|
|30-Day Clean and Quiet Guarantee:||Yes|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Sound:||Quiet Partner IV (51 dBA)|
|ADA Height Compliant:||No|
|Resource-Efficient Wash System:||Yes|
|Auto Soil Sensor:||Yes|
|Controls:||Fully Integrated Electronic|
|Direct-Feed Wash System:||No|
|Total Number Of Cycles:||6|
|Pots and Pans:||No|
|Total Number Of Options:||7|
|Top Rack Wash:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Sani Rinse:||Yes|
|High Temperature Wash:||Yes|
|Delay Wash:||4 Hour|
|Adjustable Upper Rack:||Yes|
|Light Item Clips:||2|
|EZ Adjustable Tines:||No|
|Upper Rack Fold-Down Tines:||No|
|Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines:||No|
|Silverware Basket:||New AnyWare Plus|
|Premium Rail System:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||24 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||33 1/2" - 34 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||34" Min.|
|Gross Weight:||91 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Do not like | Review by T Grack
Review Title: Beautifully quiet! | Review by Avid Cook
Review Title: I would recommend this dishwasher | Review by oceanview
Review Title: Decent Dishwasher | Review by Jessica
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.