Whirlpool WDP350PAAB 24" Black Portable Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
- Quiet Partner I Sound Package
- Now you don't have to leave your kitchen to run your dishwasher! The Quiet Partner dishwashers are much quieter than many household sounds, such as the pop of microwave popcorn, buzz of an electric razor or the sizzle of bacon frying.
- Tall Tub Design
- Allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. An additional 3 inches of interior loading space makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
- Auto Soil Sensor
- Optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results. This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle
- Delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time.
- High Temperature Wash Option
- Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes is required.
- Heavy Cycle
- Adds more time to the cycle to clean heavily soiled items.
|Capacity:||12 Place Settings|
|Wash System:||Global Wash Filter|
|Number of Cycles:||3|
|Number of Options:||4|
|Delay Wash Option:||Yes|
|Control Lockout Option:||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|CEE Tier I Qualified:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weight|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 295 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.71.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.