Whirlpool WDF760SADM Gold 24" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- TotalCoverage Spray Arm
- The TotalCoverage spray arm cleans with twice the jets for more coverage
- Target Clean Option
- The Target Clean™ option scours away baked-on foods from casserole dishes and more with 40 focused spray jets
- EZ-2-Lift Adjustable Upper Rack
- The EZ-2-Lift adjustable upper rack smoothly adjusts two inches up or down to fit larger items in either rack
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle
- The 1-Hour Wash option will get dishes clean in about half the time
- Sensor Cycle
- The AccuSense soil sensor measures load size and soil level during the prewash, and the dishwasher adjusts to the right wash and dry settings throughout the wash cycle to deliver precise cleaning to your dishes
- Silverware Spray
- Silverware Spray delivers a concentrated shower of water to the AnyWare Plus silverware basket to virtually eliminate rewashing
- AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket
- The AnyWare Plus silverware basket frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes
- Triple Filtration System
- This highly effective filtration system helps the wash system provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy by removing food particles and other soils
|Configuration and Overview|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Racks:||2|
|Upper Adjustable Rack:||2 Position or Removable|
|Water Filtration System:||Removable Filter|
|Electrical Requirements:||15 Amps; 120 Volts|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles:||5|
|Cycle Selections:||Sensor Wash; Heavy; Normal; 1-Hour Wash; Soak and Clean|
|Option Selections:||Heated Dry; Hi Temp Wash; Sani Rinse; 1-24 Hour Delay; Control Lock|
|Style and Extras|
|Upper Rack Extras:||1-11" Cup Shelf; 2-No Flip Clips|
|Silverware Basket Type:||AnyWare Basket|
|Maximum Height:||34 1/2"|
|Minimum Height:||33 1/2"|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree:||49 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.