Whirlpool WDE150LVB 30" Black Electric Drop-In Coil Range (View all from Whirlpool)
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- (2) 8" Coil Elements
- (2) 6" Coil Elements
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Streamlined technology makes cleaning the oven a breeze.
- Skip using harsh cleaners or the mess of foams and sprays.
- Simply set the range to clean for two to four hours and let the deep cleaning process do all the work for you.
- Chrome Drip Bowls
- Oven Control Child Lockout
- When activated, the electronic child lockout feature disables all electronic control buttons.
- Prevents children from accidentally turning on the oven.
- Preheat Countdown
- Easily keep track of how long the oven will take to reach your desired baking temperature.
- A display that counts down the required preheat time.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A safety feature indicating if a cooking element is on or is still hot.
- One Touch Bake and Broil Feature
- Automatically sets the oven to 350°F for baking or 500°F for broiling.
- You've got better things to think about than the exact temperature for broiling fish.
- Put food in the oven, touch a button and walk away.
- Sabbath Mode
- Delay Bake
- Custom Broil
- The better way to broil.
- Set your own broiling temperature, between 170°F and 500°F in five-degree increments.
- High heat perfect for grilling meats or low heat for delicate cooking such as browning meringues.
- Closed-Door Broiling
- Frameless Door
- Full-Width Removable Glass Door
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- 2 Adjustable Oven Racks
- Power Cord Not Included
|Capacity:||4.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Temperature Management System:||AccuBake|
|6" Coil Elements:||2|
|8" Coil Elements:||2|
|Ceramic Glass Cooktop:||No|
|Self-Cleaning System:||Yes with Delay Clean|
|Oven Hold Warm:||Yes|
|Large Oven Window:||Yes|
|Frameless Door Design:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|Bake Element:||2,400 Watts|
|Broiler Element:||6-Pass 3,600 Watts|
|Left Front Burner:||6" - 1,250 Watts|
|Left Rear Burner:||8" - 2,100 Watts|
|Right Front Burner:||8" - 2,100 Watts|
|Right Rear Burner:||6" - 1,250 Watts|
|Electrical Requirements:||240/208V, 60Hz, 40A|
|Note:||Power Cord Not Included|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||30 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||28 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/4"|
|Cutout Height:||27 1/2"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||160 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.