- FlexHeat Burner
- The FlexHeat burner features two rows of flames to reach the high heat needed for rapid boiling and searing and one small row to provide uniform cooking using accurate lower temperatures for your most delicate dishes
- EZ-2-Lift Hinged Cast-Iron Grates
- The industry-exclusive EZ-2-Lift hinged cast-iron grates lift effortlessly to make cleaning the cooktop simple
- Fifth Burner
- Maximize your cooktop's usable space with five burners, including a middle burner for added flexibility
- 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer Plus Burner
- Precisely control your cooktop's lowest simmering temperatures with the AccuSimmer Plus burner, featuring an alternate burner cap that spreads heat evenly for more uniform and consistent heating
- Dishwasher-Safe, Continuous Cast-Iron Matte-Finish Grates
- Full-width cast-iron grates give you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop
- SpillGuard Cooktop
- The cooktop's raised edges and upswept design help contain spills
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Our cooktops feature easy-to-clean knobs that are dishwasher-safe to keep your cooktop looking like new
- Sealed Burners
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners that prevent food from dropping down into the burner area and create an even, stable flame for efficient cooking
|Configuration and Overview|
|Surface Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Burner or Element Style:||Sealed Gas|
|Number of Burners:||5|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||15 Amps; 120 Volts|
|Left Front Power:||9,100 BTU|
|Left Rear Power:||9,100 BTU|
|Center Front Power:||17,000 BTU|
|Center Front Type:||FlexHeat|
|Right Front Power:||10,000 BTU|
|Right Front Type:||SpeedHeat|
|Right Rear Power:||5,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Type:||Simmer|
|Style and Extras|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.