Whirlpool W8TXNGZBB 17.6 Cu. Ft. Black Top Freezer Refrigerator (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Help preserve the freshness of fruits and vegetables with selectable humidity levels in the extra-deep crisper bins.
- SpillerMizer Glass Shelves
- Helps you contain leaks and spills for easier cleanup while the transparent design gives the refrigerators interior a cleaner, brighter appearance.
- Up-Front Temperature Controls
- Makes temperature management easy by placing the interior controls at the front of the refrigerator.
- Moveable Meat Pan
- Preserves the freshness of deli meats longer. Plus, you will have flexible storage opportunities with the moveable meat pan, which has the ability of sliding left or right depending on their storage needs.
- Automatic Defrost System
- Includes a timer, a limit switch and heater that melts away frost so you don't have to take everything out of your freezer to melt built-up ice.
- Fixed Utility Compartment
- Full-Width Fixed Refrigerator Door Storage
|Total Capacity:||17.6 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||13.52 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||4.07 cu. ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Total Shelves:||3; Spill Saver Glass Shelves|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers:||2|
|Up Front Temperature Controls:||Yes|
|Moveable Meat Pan:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||32 7/8"|
|Product Height:||67 3/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||57"|
|Height to Top of Case:||67 3/8"|
|Gross Weight:||225 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen