Whirlpool W8RXNGMBD 17.6 Cu. Ft. Universal Silver Top Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Keep Your Food in Sight and Handy
- A clear, full-width crisper allows you to store a wide array of fruits and vegetables and full-width shelves keep everything in sight.
- Satina Stainless Look Finish Available
- Resists fingerprints for a smooth, glossy appearance, giving your kitchen a touch of style with everyday practicality. Accepts magnets and requires no special cleaners.
- Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Help preserve the freshness of fruits and vegetables with selectable humidity levels in the extra-deep crisper bins.
- SpillMizer Glass Shelves
- Helps you contain leaks and spills for easier cleanup while the transparent design gives the refrigerator's interior a cleaner, brighter appearance.
- Up-Front Temperature Controls
- Makes temperature management easy by placing the interior controls at the front of the refrigerator.
- Interior Lighting
- Illuminates the inside of the refrigerator, providing better visibility and making it easier to locate items.
- Automatic Defrost System
- Includes a timer, a limit switch and heater that melts away frost so you don't have to take everything out of your freezer to melt built-up ice.
- Front Integrated Cup Handles
- Allows the front of the refrigerator to remain uninterrupted and provides a stylish alternative to a standard bow handle.
|Total Capacity:||17.6 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||13.52 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||4.07 cu. ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Total Refrigerator Shelves:||3|
|Shelf Description:||Full-Width Spillmizer|
|Drawer 1:||Crisper Pan|
|Drawer 2:||Meat Pan|
|Glass Shelves:||Spill Safe|
|Cup Handles:||Front Integrated|
|Door Style:||Contour Smooth|
|Control Type:||Single Knob|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||30 3/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||54 3/8"|
|Height to Top Case:||67 3/8"|
|Gross Weight:||240 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.