- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth. It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- 6" Warm Zone Element
- Use this low-powered (20-100 watt) element to prevent food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean dishwasher-safe knobs.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch - even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility. G7CG3665XB and G7CG3064XB excluded.
- Versatile Heating Power
- Power Burners and Simmer Burners provide precise heating for big pots of pasta or delicate sauces.
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Rear Element Size:||10"|
|Center Rear Element Type:||Radiant Warming|
|Center Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Right Front Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Right Rear Element Size:||10"/6"|
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Infinite Switch|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1200|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2500|
|Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||100|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1200|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2500/1200|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||36 5/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 3/4"|
|Shipping Weight:||50 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.