Whirlpool GY399LXUQ Gold 30" White Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Hidden Bake Element
- The baking element is hidden below, making clean-up a breeze.
- Die-Cast Console
- This innovative console is tilted to an ergonomic angle that keeps it out of little hands.
- The flush design makes it simple to clean.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- This huge oven offers enough room to cook just about anything!
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Want fantastic cooking results every time? This system will monitor the oven temperature and surround the food with perfectly even temperatures.
- Dual Radiant Elements
- Gives amazing flexibility in the size of pots and pans used to cook with!
- Control Lock
- An added safety feature to protect your kids.
- True Convection Cooking System
- The newest convection cooking system by Whirlpool will leave you in awe as is bakes faster than ever before.
- True convection distributes heat fast and efficiently by using a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element.
- Delay Bake
- Set your food to start cooking several hours later.
- Large Oven Window
- Check your cooking progress without ever opening the door, not to mention the elegant look a large window adds to your kitchen.
- Self-Cleaning System
- Automatically cleans the oven on a cycle. It remembers so you won't have to.
- Adjustable Split Rack
- You have lots of flexibility to cook the foods you want. Remove the rack for bigger items, or cook multiple items.
- Sabbath Mode Feature
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking.
|Depth Including Handles:||28 3/4"|
|Oven Capacity:||4.5 cu. ft.|
|Oven Size:||Super Capacity|
|Burner Configuration:||TWO 6 IN.; ONE 9 IN/6 IN.; ONE 12 IN./9 IN.|
|Bake Element Rating:||8 Pass 2800 Watts|
|Broiler Element Rating:||6-Pass 3600 Watts|
|Temperature Management System:||AccuBake|
|Left Front Burner Rating:||6 in.-1200 Watts|
|Left Rear Burner Rating:||9 in/6 in.-2,400/1,200 Watts|
|Right Front Burner Rating:||12 in./9 in.-2,700/1,700 Watts|
|Right Rear Burner Rating:||6 in.-1200 Watts|
|Cooktop Style:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Surface:||Ceramic Glass|
|Keep Warm 5th Element:||No|
|Dual Element Burner:||Yes|
|Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:||No|
|CleanBake Hidden Element:||No|
|Closed-Door Convection Broiling:||No|
|Number of Racks:||3|
|Oven Hold Warm:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode Functions:||Yes|
|Automatic Door Latch:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Variable Time Self-Cleaning|
|Control Lock Out Function:||No|
|Time of Day Clock:||Yes|
|Broil and Serve Drawer:||No|
|Broiler Type:||Waist High|
|Flush with Cabinet Design:||No|
|Pilotless Electronic Ignition:||No|
|Requirements:||AC Only. Use Copper Wire Only. A Four-Wire or Three-Wire, Single Phase Electrical Supply Required. A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen