Whirlpool GY399LXUB Gold 30" Black Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Hidden Bake Element
- Makes cleanup easier with the bake elements hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is simple to wipe clean.
- Die-Cast Console
- The new console is tilted to an ergonomic angle that keeps it out of the reach of small children.
- The flush design provides a smoother surface for cleaning.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- The largest-capacity slide-ins yet offer expanded oven capacity to handle oversized cooking jobs.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- Dual Radiant Elements
- Provides increased cooking flexibility by accommodating various sizes of cookware.
- The smaller inner ring is perfect for slowly simmering in stock pots or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to bigger pots and pans for better results.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use, helping to keep children safe.
- True Convection Cooking System
- Uses a rear fan and third heating element to circulate preheated air over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
- True Convection ovens cook 30% faster than traditional Whirlpool brand thermal-bake ovens.
- Delay Bake
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Large Oven Window
- Set into a frameless door design, the new window is 40% larger than our previous model.
- Self-Cleaning System
- Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle. No harsh chemicals or cleaners are required.
- Adjustable Split Rack
- Provides increased flexibility in the oven.
- Remove the rack insert to make room for large items like a turkey, or attach it to make a full rack.
- The insert can also be used on the counter as a cooling rack.
- Sabbath Mode Feature
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking.
|Depth Including Handles:||28 3/4"|
|Oven Capacity:||4.5 cu. ft.|
|Oven Size:||Super Capacity|
|Burner Configuration:||TWO 6 IN.; ONE 9 IN/6 IN.; ONE 12 IN./9 IN.|
|Bake Element Rating:||8 Pass 2800 Watts|
|Broiler Element Rating:||6-Pass 3600 Watts|
|Temperature Management System:||AccuBake|
|Left Front Burner Rating:||6 in.-1200 Watts|
|Left Rear Burner Rating:||9 in/6 in.-2,400/1,200 Watts|
|Right Front Burner Rating:||12 in./9 in.-2,700/1,700 Watts|
|Right Rear Burner Rating:||6 in.-1200 Watts|
|Cooktop Style:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Surface:||Ceramic Glass|
|Keep Warm 5th Element:||No|
|Dual Element Burner:||Yes|
|Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:||No|
|CleanBake Hidden Element:||No|
|Closed-Door Convection Broiling:||No|
|Number of Racks:||3|
|Oven Hold Warm:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode Functions:||Yes|
|Automatic Door Latch:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Variable Time Self-Cleaning|
|Control Lock Out Function:||No|
|Time of Day Clock:||Yes|
|Broil and Serve Drawer:||No|
|Broiler Type:||Waist High|
|Flush with Cabinet Design:||No|
|Pilotless Electronic Ignition:||No|
|Requirements:||AC Only. Use Copper Wire Only. A Four-Wire or Three-Wire, Single Phase Electrical Supply Required. A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.