Whirlpool GY397LXUQ Gold 30" White Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- Die-Cast Console
- The new console is tilted to an ergonomic angle that keeps it out of the reach of small children. The flush design provides a smoother surface for cleaning.
- Dual Radiant Elements
- Provides increased cooking flexibility by accommodating various sizes of cookware.
- The smaller inner ring is perfect for slowly simmering in stock pots or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to bigger pots and pans for better results.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use, helping to keep children safe.
- Delay Bake
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Large Oven Window
- Self-Cleaning System
- Sabbath Mode Feature
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking
- Optional Filler Kits Available
- Optional Backsplash Kits Available
- Optional Side Panels Available
|Depth Including Handles:||28 3/4"|
|Oven Size:||Super Capacity|
|Burner Configuration:||TWO 6 IN.; TWO 9 IN/6 IN.|
|Bake Element Rating:||2800 Watts|
|Broiler Element Rating:||6-Pass 3600 Watts|
|Left Front Burner Rating:||6 in.-1200 Watts|
|Left Rear Burner Rating:||9 in/6 in.-2,400/1,200 Watts|
|Right Front Burner Rating:||9 in/6 in.-2,400/1,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Burner Rating:||6 in.-1200 Watts|
|Cooktop Style:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Surface:||Ceramic Glass|
|Keep Warm 5th Element:||No|
|Dual Element Burner:||Yes|
|Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:||No|
|CleanBake Hidden Element:||No|
|Closed-Door Convection Broiling:||No|
|Number of Racks:||2|
|Oven Hold Warm:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode Functions:||Yes|
|Automatic Door Latch:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Variable Time Self-Cleaning|
|Control Lock Out Function:||No|
|Time of Day Clock:||Yes|
|Broil and Serve Drawer:||No|
|Broiler Type:||Waist High|
|Flush with Cabinet Design:||No|
|Pilotless Electronic Ignition:||No|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Great Bang For Your Buck | Review by N M
Review Title: Perfect for us | Review by Max
Review Title: A very good choice for an island counter | Review by Skylar
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.