Whirlpool GW399LXUB Gold 30" Black Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- Full-Width Burner Grates
- New easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe grates span the entire cooktop for more flexibility.
- The satin finish resists wear and provides a smoother look and feel.
- Die-Cast Console
- The new console is tilted to an ergonomic angle that keeps it out of the reach of small children.
- Power Burners
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing, and frying - up to 16,000 BTUs.
- The flush design provides a smoother surface for cleaning.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use, helping to keep children safe.
- TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking System
- Uses a rear fan and third heating element to circulate preheated air over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
- True Convection ovens cook 30% faster than traditional Whirlpool brand thermal-bake ovens.
- Delay Bake
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Sabbath Mode Feature
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking.
- Large Oven Window
- Self-Cleaning System
- Adjustable Split Rack
- Optional Filler Kits Available
- Optional Backsplash Kits Available
- Optional Side Panels Available
|Depth Including Handles:||28 3/4"|
|Oven Size:||Super Capacity|
|Burner Configuration:||1-5,000 BTU 1-9,200 BTU 1-12,500 BTU 1-16,000 BTU|
|Bake Burner Rating:||18,000 BTU|
|Broil Burner Rating:||13,000 BTU|
|Temperature Management System:||AccuBake|
|Left Front Burner Rating:||12,500 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner Rating:||5,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner Rating:||14,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner Rating:||9,200 BTU|
|Burner Type:||Sealed Gas|
|Cooktop Surface:||Porcelain Burner Box|
|Grate Finish:||Satin Finish Cast Iron|
|Keep Warm 5th Element:||No|
|Dual Element Burner:||No|
|Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:||No|
|CleanBake Hidden Element:||No|
|Closed-Door Convection Broiling:||No|
|Number of Racks:||3|
|Oven Hold Warm:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode Functions:||Yes|
|Automatic Door Latch:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Variable Time Self-Cleaning|
|Control Lock Out Function:||Yes|
|Time of Day Clock:||Yes|
|Broil and Serve Drawer:||No|
|Broiler Type:||Waist High|
|Flush with Cabinet Design:||No|
|Pilotless Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Recommendation:||A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.