Whirlpool GW397LXUS Gold 30" Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Full-Width Burner Grates
- New easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe grates span the entire cooktop for more flexibility.
- The satin finish resists wear and provides a smoother look and feel.
- Die-Cast Console
- The new console is tilted to an ergonomic angle that keeps it out of the reach of small children.
- The flush design provides a smoother surface for cleaning.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- The largest-capacity slide-ins yet offer expanded oven capacity to handle oversized cooking jobs.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use, helping to keep children safe.
- Delay Bake
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Power Burners
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing, and frying - up to 16,000 BTUs.
- Large Oven Window
- Set into a frameless door design, the new window is 40% larger than the previous model.
- Self-Cleaning System
- Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle. No harsh chemicals or cleaners are required.
- Sabbath Mode Feature
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking.
|Depth Including Handles:||28 3/4"|
|Oven Size:||Super Capacity|
|Burner Configuration:||1-5,000 BTU 2-9,200 BTU 1-14,000 BTU|
|Bake Burner Rating:||18,000 BTU|
|Broil Burner Rating:||13,000 BTU|
|Temperature Management System:||AccuBake|
|Left Front Burner Rating:||9,200 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner Rating:||5,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner Rating:||16,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner Rating:||9,200 BTU|
|Burner Type:||Sealed Gas|
|Cooktop Surface:||Porcelain Burner Box|
|Grate Finish:||Satin Finish Cast Iron|
|Keep Warm 5th Element:||No|
|Dual Element Burner:||No|
|Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:||No|
|CleanBake Hidden Element:||No|
|Closed-Door Convection Broiling:||No|
|Number of Racks:||2|
|Oven Hold Warm:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode Functions:||Yes|
|Automatic Door Latch:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Variable Time Self-Cleaning|
|Control Lock Out Function:||Yes|
|Time of Day Clock:||Yes|
|Broil and Serve Drawer:||No|
|Broiler Type:||Waist High|
|Flush with Cabinet Design:||No|
|Pilotless Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Recommendation:||A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.