Whirlpool GW397LXUQ Gold 30" White Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Full-Width Burner Grates
- These new grates are dishwasher-safe and easy-to-clean, and they span the whole cooktop for added flexibility.
- The satin finish provides a smooth feel and look that resists wear.
- Die-Cast Console
- The console is out of reach for children with a new, ergonomically tilted angle.
- The design is flush, making it simpler to clean.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- The oven capacity is perfect for oversized cooking jobs with large capacity slide-ins.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Food is surrounded evenly for steady results.
- The oven temperature is monitored by a sensor that turns on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use by kids.
- Delay Bake
- Allows you to program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Gain control by having dinner ready on your schedule, or by preparing food for baking when it's most convenient for you.
- Power Burners
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing, and frying - up to 16,000 BTUs.
- Large Oven Window
- The window design is 40% larger than previous models.
- Self-Cleaning System
- The oven is cleaned according to your chosen pre-programmed cycle. No cleaners are required.
- Sabbath Mode Feature
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking.
|Depth Including Handles:||28 3/4"|
|Oven Size:||Super Capacity|
|Burner Configuration:||1-5,000 BTU 2-9,200 BTU 1-14,000 BTU|
|Bake Burner Rating:||18,000 BTU|
|Broil Burner Rating:||13,000 BTU|
|Temperature Management System:||AccuBake|
|Left Front Burner Rating:||9,200 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner Rating:||5,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner Rating:||16,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner Rating:||9,200 BTU|
|Burner Type:||Sealed Gas|
|Cooktop Surface:||Porcelain Burner Box|
|Grate Finish:||Satin Finish Cast Iron|
|Keep Warm 5th Element:||No|
|Dual Element Burner:||No|
|Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:||No|
|CleanBake Hidden Element:||No|
|Closed-Door Convection Broiling:||No|
|Number of Racks:||2|
|Oven Hold Warm:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode Functions:||Yes|
|Automatic Door Latch:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Variable Time Self-Cleaning|
|Control Lock Out Function:||Yes|
|Time of Day Clock:||Yes|
|Broil and Serve Drawer:||No|
|Broiler Type:||Waist High|
|Flush with Cabinet Design:||No|
|Pilotless Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Recommendation:||A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.